- wordpress_sec, wordpress_logged_in_ These cookies are set by WordPress and are used for indication and identification of the logged in users. These are session cookies.
- wordpress-test-cookie WordPress sets this cookie when a user navigates to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether user’s web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies. This is a session cookie.
- wp-settings-, wp-settings-time These cookies are set by WordPress. They are used to customize user’s view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface. These cookies have no impact on user experience and do not store any personal information. They contain some information about user’s general geographic location. These cookies are persistent and expire in 1 year.
- et-editor-available-post This cookie is set by the WordPress website theme editor. This is a session cookie.
Third Party Cookies:
We include content from other websites and give you the option to share on social media, such as Facebook & Twitter. Please be aware that additional cookies and similar technologies may be placed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet device from these other websites. We’re not responsible for these so please check the privacy and cookie policies of the social media networks you use for full details of what they do.
- Google Analytics Cookies (_ga, _gid, _gat) These third-party cookies are placed by Google Analytics. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
- Gravatar (is-logged-in) This third-party cookie is set by https://en.gravatar.com/.
- Simpl.fi (UID) – this is a third-party cookie that recognises the User Id on return visits – it is set by simpl.fi for geo-targeted advertising.
In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.